Speechless, established in 2001 and based in Los Angeles, creates dresses for every occasion. Their hashtag, #LeaveThemSpeechless, is sure to hold true with their new Spring 2019 collection. Whether it be for festival season, prom, or just a night out, Speechless has you covered.
From corsets to statement jumpsuits to effortless prairie looks, their new collection offers you all of the following to explore!
- Bustiers, corsets, and fitted tops are all the rage this spring. Dress it up or down for a playful day to night look. The cinched waist is totally trending, going straight from the runway to street style, as celebs and influencers everywhere are incorporating the corset cut into their wardrobe.
- Prairie looks are effortlessly cool and on-trend with micro ruffles, lattice trims in soft slubs and linens. Turn heads in a bold parchment floral print or keep it low-key in a soft vintage tones .
- Necklines that mean business. Square necklines are flattering, elegant, and a great way to show some skin without being too revealing. Or try an off-the-shoulder neckline that’s nothing less than iconic… showing a bare shoulder is one of the hottest spring trends.
- Dance the night away in these must-have looks for Prom. Dreamy ball gowns feature prom-perfect, hand-beaded bodices with rose gold crystals and pearls. Layers of tulle create a light and airy look. Hi-low hemlines are the most subtle way to give a glimpse of your strappy heels, or even a dramatic difference highlighting legs all night. Details like pockets are perfect for creating comfort and functionality.
- Colors will have their moment this season. You’ll be seeing vibrant neons and bold rainbow-hued accents, so don’t be afraid to embrace statement-making color! Stick to sophisticated shades like poppy red, tangerine, kelly green, and sapphire blue. While the bright colors come alive this Spring, don’t underestimate the staying power of Natural Beauty – like white, ivory, ecru, nude, and blush which are great to mix with hot textures such as crochet and lace.
- Make moves in a statement jumpsuit. These day-play to date-night jumpsuits are versatile pieces and easy to pack for any Spring break, best of all you’ll #LeaveThemSpeechless when you rock one to your next event!
As for myself, I will be sure to order one of their vibrant, red dresses for all of my spring festivities. The off-the-shoulder aspect is on trend with bare shoulders right now and the polka dots add a pop to the outfit that sets it apart and makes it all the more fun. The dress also encourages a wide range of ways to wear it, whether it be dressed up or down. This cute little number will make the perfect addition to my wardrobe!
Be sure to head over to www.Speechless.com to shop all the latest spring trends to add to your collection!
By Mercedes Banwart