Jumping Into Summer With California Cowboy Highwater New Looks!
Well, Spring is here and Summer is just around the corner…And we all know what that means: fewer sweaters more vacations shirts! California Cowboy is known for their amazing and pragmatic looks made for everyone! With such a large variety of pieces to choose from, you will want to take a moment of your day to see all the beautiful pieces they have to offer!
Their latest release is The High Water. It is the first-ever Après-Surf shirt. Their unique “wear everywhere” beachwear is a mash-up born of the 1950’s era cabana suits and Aloha surf style from the the 70s. Add a dash of the Devil-may care attitude of Gonzo-Cowboy journalist Hunter S. Thompson, and you have the most fearsome shirt on the coast.
So what makes this shirt stand out?
- Dry Pocket for safe tech storage
- Bottle Pocket for safe beer storage
- Interior hidden pocket for slimmer cans and seltzers
- Bottle Opener Pocket
- Sunglasses Secure Loop
- Hidden Locker Loop (on back neck under collar)
- Interior Blazer Style Pocket
- Towel-lined using our proprietary Better Cotton Initiative (BCI) cotton-modal terry cloth
- Ultra-soft, breathable and more water-absorbent than standard cotton
- All High Water shirts include: Koozie, Bottle Opener, Conversation Stoppers, and the steely determination to double down on a pair of twos
Oh yeah. You are not only getting a shirt…you are getting many other cool features that are perfect for that after-surf beer and relaxing moment! Make sure to check them out 🙂